FFB is the world's premier resource for reporting on promotions from over 170 travel related loyalty programs from around the globe!
Be sure to subscribe to our newsletter to never miss out on earning More Miles More Points More Rewards!
||Double Boomerang Miles when you fly to or from Lisbon. Full details
||Book by Jul 31 for travel until Aug 31, 20
|FFB's Featured card:
Chase United Club Infinite Card
Earn 120,000 Bonus MileagePlus Miles with the Chase United® Club Infinite Card after you spend $6,000 on purchases in the first 3 months
- 4 miles per $1 spent on United
- 2 miles per $1 spent on dining including eligible delivery services
- 2 miles per $1 spent on all other travel
- 1 miles per $1 on all other spending
- Free first and second checked bags - a savings of up to $320 per roundtrip.
- Up to $100 Global Entry or TSA PreCheck® fee credit
- $525 annual fee
- 25% back as a statement credit on purchases of food, beverages and Wi-Fi on board United-operated flights when you pay with your Club Infinite Card.
- No foreign transaction fees
|FrequentFlyerBonuses.com has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. FrequentFlyerBonuses.com and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
|No offers at this time
||2,000 Boomerang Miles for rentals of 3 or more days with Sixt Worldwide. Full details
||Book by Jul 31 for rentals until Sep 30, 20
||Earn up to 10,000 Boomerang Miles when you subscribe to The Economist. Full details